Saturday, June 18, 2016


Garden shed life, 2015


We added stepping stones in April
so our feet wouldn't get wet in the morning dew.
Well, Dale added them...
I spoke words of encouragement and praise as I watched him.



A trellis for the clematis I'd planted on the
arched window side was repainted before being put in place.
See the robin on it?


The clematis seemed to like it just fine.


I found the shed to be a nice backdrop for photos.
Here, rose 'Iceberg' poses.


Campanula emphasizes the pathway.


The snapdragon is just plain showing off
in the morning light.


Playing peekaboo through Japanese maple leaves.


There, beyond the gate with 'Sweet Autumn' clematis above.



I can put stuff in front of or on it.
A hummingbird finds the patriotic horseshoe star
a perfect place to rest.


The roof works for a Stellar Jay and a Chickadee.



Birds can be found inside, too.


And fragile "found" treasures are safe.


I can pose a bouquet...


or enjoy the flowers in the garden from inside.


Fall has arrived.
The colors just after sunrise are breathtaking.


I love that this is my special space.
I can make a statement without wondering if
it's offensive to anyone.


Thank You, Lord, for a husband who cared enough to build it for me.
Thank You for how you've provided for us over the past 47 years.
Thank You that, through Your grace alone,
our marriage has remained intact.
I PRAISE You, Lord.
I love You.













































No comments: