Sunday, June 12, 2016


Garden shed, the finished product!


Once the floor tiles were down,
they were grouted and I applied a sealer (which was NOT fun!).
Things sat for a few weeks before move-in day.
It gave me absolute joy to unpack items
I'd not seen for over a decade.
This shelf above the roll-up door holds vintage treasures
enjoyed during our years at the Dinkel Rd.


The cupboard once served as fabric storage,
but now holds my garden tchotchkes which are rotated seasonally.


A Depression glass vase with frog holds small feathers.


Garland above the double windows.


A pair of imitation wicker chairs from Pier One provide seating,
but they're not very comfortable.
I've toyed with the idea of putting an armchair from the house
in the shed so I can get REALLY comfy.


My favorite corner... under Mom's lamp and next to the heater.


Late summer, 2014.


Next: Garden shed's first Christmas!











1 comment:

Frosty said...

This is absolutely the cutest thing ever! And you have decorated it perfectly. I am envious....but then again so very happy for you! Do enjoy!